To celebrate the rebirth of Sailor Moon this summer, I’ve put together a Twitter art collab!
To keep the submission count to 50, I had a be selective with what characters I put on this list. Due to this, some had to be omitted but I tried to get the most “interesting” characters on there.
- DEADLINE: June 16th
How can I be a part of this?:
- You must have a Twitter account!
- Reblog this post. The more, the merrier! Let’s get all 50 slots filled!
- Follow me on Twitter! This is important as I will be posting updates and reminders there.
- Tweet me your email address and I will allow you to edit the character spreadsheet. This collaboration is first come, first serve and it’s possible that you might not get your first choice of character.
- When you sign up, please put your Twitter name next to the character you want, along with your email. When you are finished with your illustration, please put a direct link to it on that spreadsheet as well.
- Post your art at 650 x 750 pixels, 300 dpi
- Please illustrate your character’s FULL BODY. Head to toe!
- Full color submissions only
- Keep the background blank or very minimal
When posting comments or art via tumblr or twitter, please use:
why would mega charizard x use flamethrower and not flare blitz or dragon claw
Because as the artist, I can draw whatever I want.